When choosing which die-cutting system is the best, the deciding factor cannot be throughput alone. There are a host of variables that often get overlooked when specifying a new piece of equipment.
Material, part geometry, tolerances, layered constructions, pre/post cutting operations, and finishing all play a major role in the decision process. Our expert will dive in and ensure you avoid the heartburn associated with buying the wrong piece of equipment.
You'll leave this webinar with an understanding of:
- The difference between flatbed and rotary die cutters
- What each die cutter does well
- Part size and limitations
- The effect that materials play in the decision
- How to choose the right technology for the job
- Tooling considerations