Die Cut Magnetic Media
Processing of magnets can include digitally printing variable data magnets onto a cost-effective material, then laminating the material to the magnet. The ideal technology for die cutting magnets includes optical registration, magnetic blanks, laminating the magnets, as well as collating.
- Novelty Magnets
With Preco, die cutters can process a number of parts at a time, taking into account pattern irregularities, varying materials and thicknesses to minimize sheeting and produce a more polished, professional look. In addition, other labor-saving steps include knocking out, collating, and stacking like parts into a bin or container.
- Magnetic Material,
Sheet or Web
- Various Overlays
- Digital Finishing
There are many advantages to using our laser processing and die cut magnetic media equipment to meet your projects unique requirements, including:
- Minimized tool wear from magnetic material. Die can be changed in a matter of seconds without tools through the use of swing-away roll feed and pneumatic quick-change steel rule die clamps. Adding a heated platen can improve the life of steel rule dies depending on the materials.
- Automated part removal with Preco part removal systems.
- Accommodates varying material thickness on the same system with Preco adjustable roll feeds.
- Slippage and misfeeds minimized even with a variety of thicknesses. Preco systems independently control the torque and speed of individual roll feeds.
- Increased system versatility. Preco presses handle both sheet and roll material.
- Cut-to-print accuracy to ± .001" (0.0250 mm) in 1, 2, or 3 axis for image to die registration.
- Custom built for all industries and markets with help from Preco’s Engineering and Design team.