Position Title: Rotary Technician
Department: Contract Manufacturing Production
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Set-up, troubleshoot, and operate rotary. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications. Perform setup, equipment changeover, and assure equipment is acceptable running condition
- Ability to produce prototype parts from scratch on the rotary from a drawing file and customer requirements.
- Experience with the operation and adjustments on a Rotary Die press.
- Knowledge of pressure-sensitive adhesives, films, and other substrates and how those materials react to die cutting and handling on equipment.
- Ability to solve problems and make necessary adjustments to equipment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with inspection techniques.
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment with and without guidance.
- Able to work as an individual or on a project team.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to create documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to use AutoCAD to modify and create machine layouts.
- Design tools and work with vendors for tooling on new and existing projects.
- High school education or GED.
- Must have 2-3 years related experience.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. shoulder height.
- Cleanroom experience is beneficial.
- Good eyesight for visual inspections
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2.4 hours before a rest or change).
- Rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrist for 2-4 hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrists, arm, shoulder, elbow, and finger movements occur continuously.
- Fork lift driving
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI