Position Title: R&D Engineering Technician
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Assist in the design, assembly, debug, and installation of systems.
- Assemble precision machine structures.
- Fabricate/modify machine parts using [CNC] machine tools.
- Perform precision alignment of components, using measurement tools, calipers, dial indicators, laser alignment tools, and other systems.
- Knowledge of the use of motors, sensors, hydraulics, pneumatics, and material handling systems.
- Assist Engineers in the assembly, testing, and installation of systems.
- Assist in customer support with Production, Service, and Sales.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and schematics.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics and/or electrical experience a plus.
- Proven background in machining.
- Personal computer proficiency preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Lifting requirements, physical environment, repetitive activities
- Extended hours in a manufacturing environment.
- Occasional travel to customer facilities for design, installation, and service related activities.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Lenexa, KS