Position Title: Quality Manager/ISO Mgmt./Representative/SQF Practitioner
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
The Quality Manager/ISO Mgmt./Representative/SQF Practitioner is responsible for developing, administering, and maintaining quality assurance procedures and activities required to ensure that Preco’s processes and procedures are compliant to customer requirements and applicable quality standards and regulatory requirements. This position employs quality assurance methodologies in support of sales, engineering, and operational objectives. The Quality Manager is also the leader of the quality department, who is required to provide drive, leadership, and will need great communication skills to support our mission of living a continuous improvement culture.
- Maintain ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, SQF and FDA Compliance
- Partnering with management and driving accountability to standardize quality management systems and metrics
- Understand and perform tasks described within the QMS for Management Representative duties and SQF Practitioner.
- Provide leadership in developing and executing the following processes: Internal Quality Audits, Third Party Audits, Corrective and Preventive Action, Management Review, Calibration, Document and Data Control, Risk Management, Quality Planning, and Control of Nonconforming Material.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement teams via CAPA process. Coach, as required, to ensure problem-solving and continuous improvement tools are deployed within the organization.
- Customer liaison and team resource for customer qualification activities.
- Support Preco training processes by developing and executing training programs in support of our QMS and FSMS.
- Specifies and maintains QC equipment to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor of Science degree in the Technology field
- 8-10 years’ experience in quality
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a team
- Deep understanding of quality management systems and standards, including supplier quality development programs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to gain alignment across a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Handling over 4 hours a day.
- Lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs., talking, hearing, and working alone 3-5 hours a day.
- Walking and reading 4-5 hours a day.
- Standing, sitting, stooping, crouching up to 4 hours a day.
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI