Position Title: Production Coordinator
Department: Contract Manufacturing Services
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Keep major, long-run jobs running smoothly and efficiently, assuring products of the best quality possible.
- Run parts and package as required.
- Assure parts meet customer specifications by inspecting, checking with customers, consulting with QA Specialist/Sales/Production Manager and training operators.
- Provide work direction for production workers and assist with training and input on performance reviews, coaching, etc. while maintaining a safe and positive working environment. Coordinate these activities through shift supervisors as appropriate.
- Work with employees on all shifts to maintain smooth communication flow through informal communication or instruction.
- Assure availability of production supplies and raw materials such as parts, gloves, boxes, and wrapping materials.
- Perform or supervise some minor maintenance functions.
- Package and route parts to shipping and clean up as required.
- Complete the required paperwork.
- Various other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school education or GED.
- 1 year production experience.
- Strong interpersonal / leadership skills.
- Lifting up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2-4 hours before a rest or change).
- Rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrists over 2–4-hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrist, arm, shoulder, pinching, elbow, and finger movements occur continuously.
- Forklift driving.
Why work at Preco?
At Preco you will find a collaborative culture and a team united by a passion to provide solutions to our customers. Preco is a premier provider of laser, flat bed and rotary die cutting equipment solutions for advanced material processing needs. In addition, Preco is a skilled laser integrator offering cutting, perforating, welding, and other specialized industrial processing applications.
Preco's working environment is climate-controlled year-round and there are opportunities for career advancement.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 9 paid holidays per year
Available Shift Options
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
High School diploma or GED
License & Certification
Driver's License (required)
- 1 year of production experience
All Preco, Inc. employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI
$24 - $26 / hr
Based on experience and skill
Overtime is available but not guaranteed