Position Title: Maintenance & Facilitates Technician
Department: CMS Maintenance (MPC & IMS)
Reports to: Director of Operations
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Preco equipment and facilities infrastructure to ensure a safe and productive environment.
- Maintain clean, safe, and orderly work areas.
- Determine and perform preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of our facility is maintained.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them.
- Perform maintenance and repair of machines/building and grounds.
- Maintain a computerized maintenance management software system for tracking planned and unplanned maintenance activities and the history of our equipment.
- Initiate and carry out projects that improve our efficiency and/or reduce costs.
- Provide technical support and guidance in determining work cell layout and the installation of new equipment.
- Prepare reports, analyze data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Support the development of programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assist in obtaining quotes and arranging for services of outside vendors, as required.
- Determine spare parts and assure they are on hand for all equipment.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Electrical experience is required. Experience with CNC controllers preferred. HVAC experience is helpful.
- 2-year technical degree in electro-mechanical or laser technology or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of digital and solid-state electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics.
- Motivated self-directed individual who will work with minimal direction.
- Laser experience a plus
- Good interpersonal/communication/documentation skills.
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions.
- General machining and welding experience helpful.
- Clean Room and Clean Environment manufacturing experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and the ability to use a Maintenance software program required.
- Frequent stooping, bending and reaching overhead.
- Works with high voltage electrical equipment.
- Standing and walking most of the day.
- Occasionally pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to distinguish colors (wiring).
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI