Position Title: Flat Bed Press Technician
Department: Contract Manufacturing Services Production
Reports to: Contract Manufacturing Services Supervisor
Set up, troubleshoot, and operate flat bed press. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications. Perform setup, equipment changeover, and ensure equipment is in acceptable running condition.
- Operate and make adjustments on a Hydraulic Flatbed Die press.
- Ability to solve problems and make necessary adjustments to equipment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with inspection techniques.
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment both with and without guidance.
- Able to work as an individual or on a project team.
- Ability to use Microsoft office to enter data into spreadsheets.
- Proficient in forklift operation while transporting products and maneuvering through a warehouse environment without incident or damage.
- Train new employees and lead a work cell.
- High school education or GED.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. shoulder height.
- Additional job training may be required
- Intermittent exposures to safe levels of cleaning solutions, acetone, epoxies, solvents, alcohols and lead (solder smoke).
- Occasional noise exposer (working around loud-functioning machines,
- Working around moving machinery (forklifts & industrial equipment)
- Walking and standing on concrete and other hard surfaces
- Protective Equipment Required (eye ware, steel-toed foot ware, head/facial hair nets, etc)
- Potential exposure to infectious diseases
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: email@example.com
This position is located in Somerset, WI
Monday-Thursday 7:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 7:00am - 11:00am
Experience and education considered for offer
Medical, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation/Personal Time, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement