Position Title: Flat Bed Press Technician
Department: CMS Production
Reports to: CMS Supervisor
Set-up, troubleshoot, and operate flat bed press. Inspect parts to verify conformance to customer specifications. Perform setup, equipment changeover, and assure equipment is in acceptable running condition.
- Operate and make adjustments on a Hydraulic Flatbed Die press.
- Ability to solve problems and make necessary adjustments to equipment.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with inspection techniques.
- Ability to be the lead operator for a given project and run equipment both with and without guidance.
- Able to work as an individual or on a project team.
- Ability to use Microsoft office to enter data into spreadsheets.
- Train new employees and lead a work cell.
- High school education or GED.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. shoulder height.
- Additional job training may be required
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds occurs sporadically throughout the day.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time (2.4 hours before a rest or change).
- There are rapid repetitive motions of the hands and wrist for 2-4 hour periods.
- Repetitive back, wrists, arm, shoulder, elbow, and finger movements occur continuously.
- Fork lift driving is also part of the job.
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in Somerset, WI